It's Wedding Season!
Experience the art of expert dentistry
Your healthy mouth is a vital part of your healthy life. That means that your dentist should be more than just an appointment on your calendar. You need a team of experts that you will feel comfortable with for years, people that you trust to take care of your oral health.
What you can expect at Dental Care of San Antonio:
- Experience, expertise and a commitment to life-long training in dentistry
- A welcoming team of friendly professionals that will treat you like family
- Specializing in cosmetic dentistry with an artist’s eye
- The latest in dental treatment options
- Convenient location and modern billing options
32 years of commitment to a beautiful, healthy smile
Expertise and a true family atmosphere, that’s what you will find at Dental Care of San Antonio. Dr. Seguin, his associates, and staff provide comprehensive dental care tailored to your individual needs. At Dental Care of San Antonio, Dr. David Seguin and our entire team have been helping people in the San Antonio area achieve a beautiful and healthy smile for more than 32 years. We are committed to providing the highest quality in family and cosmetic dentistry to our patients who live and work in and around San Antonio, from Laredo to Gonzalez and San Marcos to Pleasanton. We know that the first step toward a beautiful smile begins by selecting an oral healthcare team on which you can rely, and that’s exactly what you’ll find at Dental Care of San Antonio.
We believe that dental health is a foundation of your overall health, well-being, and quality of life. We see our practice as a true partnership with you. We know that a relationship based on trust, comfort, and good results means that you will be at ease with Dr. Seguin and our staff, more likely to maintain your health, and excited to visit our office. The result of this relationship? Better quality of life through superior dental care!
General and cosmetic dental services in San Antonio
- Good oral health starts with prevention, which is why we emphasize dental exams and cleanings for patients of all ages and pediatric dental services for your child.
- Our office is technology-oriented and up to date with the latest dental equipment and techniques, including laser gum treatment (LANAP) and VELScope® oral cancer screening.
- Dr. Seguin enjoys the challenge of cosmetic dentistry and brings an artistic flair to your unique smile. He is able to create your new smile in-house through implants, tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, and Philips Zoom! teeth whitening.
- Dr. Seguin’s training in TMJ restoration gives him an important tool to understand and diagnose underlying issues. Once he is aware of the relationship between the TM joint and your teeth, he can figure out the real issues and design a cost-effective solution for you.
With a reputation that spans more than 32 years, we have the experience you can trust and the knowledge you deserve. It’s why our peers have voted us to the “Top Dentist” list in Texas Monthly Magazine for the past seven years in a row!
Our location on 1604 near Stone Oak Parkway makes us convenient and easy to find for anyone who lives or works in the North Central area of San Antonio. We invite you to contact our San Antonio dental office to schedule a complimentary new patient consultation with Dr. Seguin to go over your dental needs, goals, and any questions you might have.